The tastiest recipe I’ve made in a while. I found it on Pinterest from this website: http://www.skylineempire.com/avocado-strawberry-spinach-salad-with-poppyseed-dressing/
My version is a bit different because I couldn’t find baby spinach leaves and I prefer goat cheese to blue cheese. So here it is:
- half a bag of young mixed leaves
- 1 avocado
- about the same quantity of strawberries, washed and cut in halves
- half a small red onion
- 6 or 7 slices of goat cheese log
- a handful of almonds, chopped
- nothing more nothing less, it’s perfect just like that!
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 to 4 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider viegar
- 1 tbsp of poppy seeds
- half a teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
For the dressing, whisk all ingredients together until combined. Toss the salad, add the dressing and serve. If you fancy a bit of animal protein, the salad goes well with Parma ham.