Hello you! Yes, you, the one who does not wish to spend more than 10 minutes in the kitchen. I have a recipe for you today!
Baked salmon fillet and stir-fried green vegetables
- 1 salmon fillet
- green peas
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Season the salmon with pepper and wrap in aluminium foil. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
3. Put olive oil in a frying pan, add the broccoli and peas. Cook for 5 minutes then add the spinach. Salt and pepper to taste.
I like to make this recipe because it’s easy and quick. It doesn’t require any cooking skills and above all it is very nutritious!
- Salmon is loaded in Omega 3 fatty acids, good for heart health.
- Spinach is rich in folate, known for its mood enhancer.
- Broccoli has vitamins A, C and E. A and E are fat soluble vitamins, therefore, good to eat with oily fish. Vit E and vit C are antioxidants, which are good for fighting free radicals.
- Peas provide slow-release carbohydrate, protein and contain vit A and E as well as other good stuff (magnesium, potassium, zinc, etc.).
Definitely this week’s winner dinner!